It looks like I am getting something new everyday to blog…the latest is from Oracle Application R12 once after I added a new responsibilities to few users.
The Functions those are listed under new responsibility from the HTML page will not launch, instead a popup window appears with the statement “The Xyz Function Is Not Available Under The abcd Responsibility”
I recently had a nightmare with a custom form, that was revamped almost after 6 years of usage. Although the compiling on Production instance doesn’t have any issues, only portions of the form would load & the only few elements displayed were totally misaligned and the cells looked like just a plain straight line…
After many failed attempts, I tried to clear the cache, which we didn’t from a long time. The culprit was the cache. After releasing the cache, I recompiled the form & everything was fine.
With the above issue also, our issue was with the cache. After releasing the cache, the users were able to launch the form from the HTML page itself. If, this didn’t resolve your issues, have a look here