I have moderate to expertise level experience in many IT related domains. Few of them are
- Windows domains
- Oracle (Database, PL/SQL, Forms & reports)
- Oracle E-Business Suite (SCM Techno functional, Moderate to expert level exposure to Finance repositories, HR, Oracle Projects)
- Oracle WebLogic
- Business Solution design & development
- Microsoft .Net development (c#, WPF intermediate)
- PHP & other scripting languages (Can get back in within few hours)
I believe in giving back to the community, hence all my efforts until date were/would remain free as far my provisions allow me to.
However, if you feel I could be an added value to your forthcoming commercial project, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
My major projects include developing 100s of RDF reports for Oracle E-Business Suite (SCM, FIN, HR & Projects) & 100% slim interface for retailing using Oracle Public APIs. In addition to, I have designed and developed an annual inventory count application that could make the complex cycle counts much easier, with less efforts & manpower.
My other projects include developing interfaces for biometric devices to Oracle database & .Net based hardware inventory generator etc.
My current position is manager, information technologies with Kazema Global Holding KSCH, Kuwait. I may not reject an offer for the position of a Solution designer, programming team leader where I feel, will fit better.
Ask me over
Number: (Send me an email first, based on your introduction I will share the contact number with you)
- You can ask questions ONLY in English
- You are NOT allowed to send me images (screenshots) or log files until I ask you to.
- You will not divert the chats to personal, political or religious topics at any stage of ongoing discussions & any such attempts will immediately invite a permanent block
- You may ask me questions about Oracle Database, MS SQL Database, Oracle Application specific (R12) & seek clarity on the posts I have already have with my blog (unrelated to above few)
- I reserve the right to reply & do not keep me bugged with requests to respond you. I will make sure that you are blocked in case if I feel you are bothering me
- You are NOT allowed to voice call me without my prior permission. However you are allowed to send me a voice message in case if you feel typing in your situation may not explain everything. You may send the voice messages in English, Hindi/Urdu, Tamil or Malayalam
- Although my whole intention is towards reaching out to fellow techies, if you are targeting for a “free” service, you will be shamed and shown the door without a second thought.
- Do a time check. I live in Kuwait (GMT +3 hours), ie, If you are in India, I am 2.5 hours behind you. Your 10:00AM is 7:30AM for me. Respect the time zone & try to message me between 10:00AM & 5:00PM through Sunday to Thursday. Weekends are reserved for family and I will NOT respond to you, regardless how critical the situation is for you.
- Finally, Thank you for understanding